- Audio quality and compatibility – Audio + Charge supports up to 24bit 48kHz lossless output, 3.5mm Jack Perfect Design for iPhone X / Xs / Xs Max / XR, iPhone 8 / 8Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus iPod / iPad. Support all IOS versions
- Versatile functionality – can simultaneously charge and listen to music 2 in 1 Aux headphone jack audio + charging adapter. It can be followed by you, light, durable and very portable, making it the perfect solution for all iPhone users. This product is one of the best choices for giving gifts to friends!!
- Plug and Play – No extra software, you just need to plug in and enjoy clearer and fidelity sound quality. It allows you to use a front headset with a 3.5mm jack or use it inside the car. Applicable to iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with jacks, support upgrade IOS 12 upgrade chipset.
- Support compatibility – Remote control and microphone for Lightning Audio headphones. Also compatible with Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
- Service – We offer a 3 month Worry-Free Warranty. If you have any questions, please feel free to Arzonb contact . Please note: This adapter does not support calling features and music controls.
I’m sorry. This book is weird. I can’t even read it. It’s fine until you get to the part where a grown woman gets in her car and straps a ladder to it so that she can break into her grown son’s house to physically rock him to sleep. WT#??? How this book is one of the highest rated books on Amazon I can’t understand. Hopefully people in the free library will enjoy it because that’s where it’s going.
- My gerontology professor in graduate school read Love You Forever to our class one evening. My tears started to flow. Listening to this charming and lovely story was a very emotional experience. A memorable experience that remains with me. This morning, a friend on social media asked for assistance in recommending favorite books for children. Immediately my thoughts went to Love You Forever. The truth is, this book is highly recommended reading for babies, young children, tweens, teens and adults of all ages. It is one of the most beautiful, sentimental, and empathetic written books of all time.
I discovered myself and my mother in each word. It was as though the author knew my personal story. It’s a universal story, reaching across all cultures, ethnicities, ages and genders.
A mother held her new baby and v
very slowly rocked him back and forth,
And while she held him, she sang:
People who give this book a bad review just don’t get “Love You Forever”. Yes, the mother does some strange things – it’s a children’s book, the world of talking giraffes and flying cacti. Nobody’s reading like a lifestyle manual or an autobiography. The silly things are meant to be unbelievable and gasp-worthy. They’re meant to be things we might even have considered doing in our craziest moments. And as for the kid making mess and driving her crazy but she still “loves him forever”, is that not exactly how we feel about our kids? I would have thought unconditional parental love would be a very important lesson to teach children. Nowhere is she saying she enjoys or condones the behaviour, in fact her son at some points drove her mad, but she always loved him. Which is how it should be. This is a wonderful story that I, as a mother of a son, did find very emotional. It made me think of all the little rituals my son and I share. The role replacement aspect is very powerful too. I bought this for my son for his first birthday and loved reading it to him. It’s a very welcome addition to his little library and I would recommend it to all parents and children of any ages.
- I absolutely LOVE this book!!! I read it to my daughters when they were little. Then I made sure that each one had a copy. Now I have grand children and have bought a copy for each one, have a hard cover copy, and now a Kindle copy. I read this to the children before bedtime (nap or night time). It is a great story of enduring love, loving through good times and you-are-driving-me-crazy times, from infancy to the ends of our lifetime.
This book meant even more after reading on Robert Munsch’s website: robertmunsch.com/book/love-you-forever
Love You Forever started as a song.
“I’ll love you forever,
I’ll like you for always,
as long as I’m living
my baby you’ll be.”
I made that up after my wife and I had two babies born dead. The song was my song to my dead babies. For a long time I had it in my head and I couldn’t even sing it because every time I tried to sing it I cried. It was very strange having a song in my head that I couldn’t sing.
After reading that, it just added to how much I love it. When I am with the grand children I will quote the song part to them. The youngest of the grand babies always replies, “My Granny be!” Just another heart-warming memory that stems from this wonderful book.
- This book will forever hold a dear place in my heart. My mother started out reading it to me when I was very young, and as I learned to read we began reading it together. I’m not a very emotional person, but I am a momma’s boy. This story is so sweet and touching that to this very day, me and my mom sign our holiday and birthday cards to eachother with “I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living my (baby/mommy) you’ll be”.
Fast forward 20 years and I now have a daughter of my own who just turned 1. I’m hoping to be able to share that same connection with her, and bought the book again since I couldn’t find the copy I used to have. Just to see if it was still as amazing as I remembered it being, I immediately read through it when I received it. Again, I’m not a very emotional person usually…but about 3/4 of the way through the book my voice began to break and I had to take pauses to wipe my eyes. It’s still amazing, and always will be.